IRG Publications » IRG Yearbook
Since 1973, The Investment Year Book has helped people make profitable decisions about the share market. Produced by IRG, New Zealand’s leading independent investment research company, it is specifically designed to give investors the information they need in a quick and convenient form.
Covering every company in the New Zealand share market, plus the top 100 Australia listed companies, the IRG Year Book gives you:
- Depth of knowledge about a company with an overview of key events from the day it listed.
- Website links so you can undertake further research.
- A financial history so you can assess a company’s financial strength and look for trends.
- Coverage of each company’s latest financial result, including profit outlook for the coming year.
- Broker’s earning forecasts for major companies.
- PLUS graphs, market overviews, dividend details and performance.
The 2010-11 Investment Year Book - the share market at your fingertips.
*All prices are in New Zealand dollars and include GST.
Already a subscriber?
Please ensure that you are logged in to view your download options
Our publications require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you are having trouble viewing your IRG Yearbook, use the link below to download the latest version of this free software.